Acknowledgement




Peace to be upon you all readers.


As for the greetings, I'll start with introducing myself. ^^"

I'm Hasif Bin Sharif, born on 15th February 1993. I had my early education at one of the best school in Malaysia, SM Sains Alam Shah or more well-known as ASIS.
I'm the third child in my family, and I was blessed with 2 older brothers and 2 younger sisters.

I'll be straight forward with myself. Ok? Lol

If you ever need someone you can count on, it'll be me. I am a determined person and preferably do not want and hate asking someone's help in my work. 

I'm simple, but hard to understand. And sometimes people say I have an alter ego... ???
Ok, I enjoy writing novels and short stories. But, this is the first I'll put it into my blog. I also enjoy reading them, and maybe I can perhaps suggest or make a list about the most popular writers that I know, to be shared with the others avid readers.Yeah, I'll do that.

 I'm not going to tell you what this story is about because...the truth is, I have a rough idea about this story, but I just don't want to create the plot first. From my point of view, things will be better in impromptu. But! I'll try to post my story at least twice a week so that you can know when to read my story, ok? 

Well that's all then, have fun !

3 comments: